Jan 29, 2007

Last Full Week in Hyderabad

Can you believe my time in India is almost over? Yep, this is my last full week in Hyderabad :( Am I ready to leave? Definitely not. There is so much MORE of India I'd like to see and experience before I go, there just isn't enough time in the world to do it. There's also a lt of the world left to see and again, just not enough time to do so. I've had a great time here, it's been challenging but extremely rewarding. I've learned so much about the world and about myself being here, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. I will miss the people the most, my friends at the Google office here and my friends from other Google offices (Mountain View, Dublin.) In my last week I plan to:

  • Go to the tailor and get all the last things I need to be stitched
  • See one more Bollywood movie
  • Eat at my favorite Hyderabad restaurant
  • Go to Malaysia (we're going this weekend to Kuala Lumpr for Jeff's bday)
  • Shop as much as I can because everything is SO CHEAP!
  • Soak up every bit of India I can: the food (well, not really), the sights, the colors, the people
  • Spend time with friends